Every single day, billions, and perhaps even trillions of times, people all over the world use something made by Qualcomm that makes their lives better. It could be the smartphone you use, the tablet on your table, or that wireless modem you sometimes carry around. Qualcomm is a top company that designs and sells things for wireless communication.
Qualcomm wants to find creative and smart people to help them make new and exciting technology. If you dream of working at Qualcomm someday, we have some questions to help you get ready for your interview.
In this article, we’ll also give you some tips on what you should know before your interview with Qualcomm. It’s a big company, so you might have to go through several interview rounds. The exact process can change based on your job, level, and where you’re applying.
- 1 telephonic round
- 5 technical rounds
- 1 HR round
Each round is scheduled for approximately 45 minutes.
Related Interview Questions :
|Whitehat JR teacher interview questions||17 Interview Questions at Dell|
|Software Tester interview questions and answers||Advanced Java interview questions|
Qualcomm interview questions for technical rounds
- Tell me the difference between stack and heap memory.
- Describe a few deadlock avoidance schemes.
- Implement the malloc() and free() operations. Describe only the strategy for doing so, not the code.
- What is “I” in ACID properties?
- Describe the virtual function in C++.
- A window of size k is sliding from left to right in an array of size n. Find out the maximum number in the window at each window position.
- What do you understand by clustering index?
- Describe your final year project in detail. How would you describe your role in the same?
- There is a program which inserts and deletes node in a sorted singly linked list. There is a bug in one of the modules. Give us a method of debugging it.
- What are the various techniques by which fault tolerance can be ensured in systems? (Different redundancy techniques)
- A pair of redundant systems is operating. Give us a method of ensuring that when one of them goes down, the other one will take over its operation.
- Suppose a 4-inch cube is painted on all the sides. If this piece is cut into smaller cubes of side 1 inch each, how many cubes will be left unpainted at all?
- Devise a program to check whether a binary tree is BST or not.
- Supposing that two of the nodes of a Binary Search Tree (BST) are interchanged, give us a method to fix (or correct) this BST.
- Out of given choices, pick out the Super Key from the lot.
- Questions based on function pointers and its usage.
- Devise an algorithm to check if there is a loop in a doubly linked list.
- Considering GRANT is used to grant privileges to perform the queries, specify the command which is used to remove these permissions.
- Write a program to delete a node, given only a pointer to the node in a circular linked list.
- Questions on call back functions.
- How would you define HADOOP? Describe the underlying principle of HADOOP and illustrate some of its features like Map Reduce?
- Describe some salient features of the cloud?
- Write a program to return a stream of bytes from a function.
- What do you understand by the term cloud computing?
- Describe the difference between a Public and Private cloud.
- Write a code to reverse a single linked list.
Qualcomm interview questions for HR rounds
- Introduce yourself.
- Can you describe yourself in three words?
- Tell me about your family/Tell me about your family background.
- What have been your highs and lows in the four years of college life?
- Tell me one thing you hate the most.
- What do you know about our competitors?
- Why do you want to join Qualcomm?
- Why should we hire you over other candidates?
- You have been through the pre-placement talk. Tell us a few negatives about the presentation and how can we improve next time onwards.
- We have undergoing projects all over India. Will it be feasible for you as an employee if your job profile requires regular travelling or relocation to a place away from your current city?
- At Qualcomm you might have to do multiple tasks such as attend meetings related to your work as well as complete work for your client. How will you cope up with the same?
- Logical or choice-based questions: You have a cake. Describe a method to divide it into eight pieces using only three lines.
- How do you define your goals in life? Do you make plans and strategies for the future or grab opportunities as they come?
- Would you be interested in changing your domain? If yes, why?
- Why did you sit for the interviews for this company?
- Describe a situation wherein you were asked to do something you didn’t like? How did you handle it?
- What do you expect from our organisation?
- Will you be comfortable in relocating?
- Has there ever been a situation wherein you weren’t able to complete your task in time and therefore had to take a quick decision to manage the situation?
- What extra-curricular activities are you involved in?
So, these set of interview questions should give you a clear glimpse of on what lines you need to prepare when it comes to Qualcomm interview questions and rounds.
To conclude, if you want to clear Qualcomm interview rounds successfully, you have to work strongly on your domain knowledge as your technical rounds would heavily involve testing your subject knowledge.
Make sure you are well-prepared and are ready to face the interview head on. With the right confidence, preparation and skills, your dream of landing that job with Qualcomm would soon be a reality. All the best!
FAQ on Qualcomm Interview Questions
Q1: What kind of technical questions should I expect in a Qualcomm interview?
Answer: Qualcomm interviewers often ask technical questions related to your field, such as coding, algorithms, and problem-solving. Be prepared for a technical assessment.
Q2: How can I excel in the technical round of a Qualcomm interview?
Answer: To excel in the technical round, review your technical skills, practice coding problems, and study Qualcomm’s technologies and products. Be ready to discuss your projects.
Q3: What HR questions are commonly asked in Qualcomm interviews?
Answer: HR questions in Qualcomm interviews may cover your background, work experience, strengths, weaknesses, and your motivation for joining Qualcomm.
Q4: How can I prepare for HR interview questions at Qualcomm?
Answer: To prepare, reflect on your professional experiences, practice answering common HR questions, and align your responses with Qualcomm’s values and culture.
Q5: Are there any specific qualities Qualcomm looks for in candidates during interviews?
Answer: Qualcomm values technical expertise, problem-solving skills, adaptability, teamwork, and a passion for innovation in its candidates. Highlight these qualities in your interviews.
Related Articles :