Are you a banking graduate looking to make it big with one of the top names in the banking industry? If yes, a job opportunity with ICICI Bank is definitely one to be prized.
When preparing for your ICICI Bank interview questions, make sure you have done the right research and background check as well. This is important to succeed and to have an effortless and spontaneous interview experience.
If you are looking to get an idea about the nature of ICICI Bank interview questions that you could face, we are here to help you out.
In order to make your preparation of ICICI Bank interview questions easier, we have collected a set of previously asked interview questions, so you can go in well-read and thorough beforehand.
While these questions may or may not be asked in your ICICI bank interview but practising potential answers for them can improve your chances of getting a job.
Commonly Asked ICICI Bank Interview Questions
Here are a number of interview questions asked to ICICI Bank aspirants, across various roles in the past. Go through them and prepare for your interview.
- What can you tell us about ICICI Bank?
- Why do you want to work for ICICI Bank?
- Tell us about a conflict you had with a co-worker or manager. How did you handle it?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- What is your greatest strength and weakness?
- Describe a situation where you applied both your strengths and weaknesses optimally?
- Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
- Why do you want to be a relationship manager?
- How would you motivate your team?
- How would you improve the profitability of the bank?
- Explain to us about a time when you failed.
- Tell us about a risk you took in a job.
- If you were to leave ICICI Bank Ltd., what would the reason be?
- Tell us what it is about ICICI Bank that appeals to you.
- Why do you want to be a sales officer?
- Sell me this pen.
- Tell us negative things co-workers would say about you.
- Tell us how you would handle work if a co-worker calls in sick and you are on your own.
- On which rate bases is overnight money needed by bank from RBI?
- If a cheque is dishonoured, what is it called?
- Tell us why there is a gap in your employment record.
- What is an additional quality you have that would have an impact on our decision?
- Tell us what aspects of your previous jobs have you disliked?
- Explain why it did not work out in your last position.
- Talk about your internship experiences in detail.
- What’s the full form for ICICI?
- Tell us about yourself
You may also like :
|C Sharp Interview Questions||System Design Interview Questions|
|Sales Interview Questions||SQL Interview Questions|
ICICI Bank Interview Questions for Freshers
- Introduce yourself and tell us about your family background.
- Walk us through your resume.
- Tell us about your project work.
- What is it about ICICI Bank that makes you want to work here?
- Why do you want to join our bank, and not a competitor?
- What are your personal and professional short-term goals?
- What is the highest tax slab in the four-tier tax structure in the GST legislation?
- What is underwriting?
- What do you understand by ransomware?
- What do you understand by pay commission?
- Which country has the minimum cash to GDP ratio?
- How would you describe your leadership style?
- What is IPC?
- How does economic development happen?
- How did you handle a situation where you disagreed with a rule or approach?
- What do you know about ICICI Bank and how is it different from other private sector banks in India?
- Give me an example of a time when you had to file a complaint against a co-worker.
- What is the risk in commodity finance?
- Do you think the banking industry has changed during your career in the industry? If yes, how did you adapt to this change? If no, why do you think so?
- How do you think your career would benefit from working here?
Starting Your Career in ICICI Bank
When it comes to searching for jobs, there are few things you should be prepared with before you start the actual application process.
To begin with, you must have an updated resume. Even if you think you have all the relevant information on it, it is a good idea to modify your resume for each company you apply to. It can be simple tweaks such as mentioning the company’s vision in alignment with your own.
Or, based on the job description, you can modify your resume to include matching keywords to improve your chances of being filtered in.
When looking for jobs with ICICI Bank, you must first keep yourself connected to the right resources. Whether you are a fresher or an experienced professional, this means registering yourself with online job portals, getting connected to professionals and recruiters from ICICI Bank on professional networking sites, and reaching out to someone you know who works for them.
Online portals and networks are great for keeping yourself updated about the latest available jobs as well as for industry events.
When the time is right, an opportunity that is right for you seamlessly comes your way. Make the career you have always dreamt of with a job at ICICI Bank.