Do you or your team feel demotivated amid the Corona outbreak or you give up too easily in tough situations?
If this is the case. Read on.
Motivation is important to get the things done. At times when we are down, motivation is the last thing that comes to our minds.
It shouldn’t be that way.
The best way to come out of a tough situation is to always remember, how to lift ourselves. What’s that inspires us to continue even in difficult circumstances?
The easiest of all is to read motivational quotes that offer hope, positivity and inspire you not to give up.
Here are some life-changing motivational quotes for situations when you feel like giving up.
- “You never give up, even when you should.”– Kelly Creagh
- “There’s nothing I can really do but to keep going out there and swinging.”– Freddie Freeman
- “Remember that sometimes, not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.” – Dalai Lama
- The older I get, the more I realize no one has any idea what they are doing and everyone is just pretending.
- “No matter who you are, no matter what you did, no matter where you’ve come from, you can always become a better version of yourself.” – Madonna
- Don’t cry over the past, it’s gone. Don’t stress about the future, it hasn’t arrived. Live in the present and make it beautiful. – John Steinman
- “Stick around. Don’t lose your heart, just keep going, keep at it.”– Mark Ruffalo
- “Never stop trying. Never stop believing. Never give up. Your day will come.”– Mandy Hale
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.”– Thomas Edison
- “When the world says, “Give up,” Hope whispers, “Try it one more time.” -Unknown
- “I never lose. I either win or learn.”– Nelson Mandela
- “Trust the process and don’t give up”. – Unknown
- Fight through some bad days of life to see the best days in the life”. ¬– Karen Salmanshon
- Turn your tales of woe to tales of wow. Turn your tales of fury into tales of glory”. – Karen Salmanshon
- It’s ok to cry, it’s ok to scream but it’s not on to give up on hope.
- “Fall seven times, stand up eight.”– Japanese Proverb
- “Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go.”– William Feather
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” –Thomas Edison
- “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.”– Confucius
- “Don’t be discouraged. It’s often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.” – Author Unknown
- “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” – Pele
- “Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.”– Henry Ford
Here are a few advantages that you get, if you don’t give up and remain motivated in life:
- You will show better work efficiency.
- You will feel positive and optimistic.
- Motivation will help you in finding your inner peace.
- Will give you an extra edge by making you understand your strengths.
- Help you to demonstrate your skills and inspire others.
So, whenever you feel discouraged, demotivated, perk yourself up with these motivational quotes.
You may also like: