So, what inspires you?
Each one of us finds inspiration in one thing or the other.
For some, inspiration comes from books, for others, it could be movies and for someone else, it may be an inspirational TED talk.
Different people, different motivations.
Here are 27 inspirational quotes to keep you going:
- “Many of life’s failures are experiences by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison
- “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde
- “Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees all others.”– Winston Churchill
- “Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.”–George Bernard Shaw
- “There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all things in succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which grows slowly, endures.”– Josiah Gilbert Holland
- “When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.”– Erma Bombeck
- “Nurture your mind with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes.”– Benjamin Disraeli
- “The difference between a successful person and others is not lack of strength not a lack of knowledge but rather a lack of will.”– Vince Lombardi
- “Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending.”– Carl Bard
- “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”― Mahatma Gandhi
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.”-George S. Patton
- “We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
- “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” ― Paulo Coelho
- “Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or stupid. Those things are what happen when you don’t have a plan.”– Larry Winget
- “Every noble work is at first impossible.”– Thomas Carlyle
- “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.”– Babe Ruth
- “Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly.” ― Neil Gaiman
- “We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.” ― Maya Angelou
- “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.” – Dennis P. Kimbro
- “Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get.” – Ray Kroc
- “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”– Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently.” ― Maya Angelou
- “You never have to change anything you got up in the middle of the night to write.” ― Saul Bellow
- “The unexamined life is not worth living.” ― Socrates
- “I am thankful for all of those who said no to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.”– Albert Einstein
You may also like: