Job Title : Intune Administrator
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 03 - 08 Years
Skills : Airwatch Intune
Job Description :
- Experience in managing Intune for mobile devices and Windows 10 devices
- Experience in managing BYOD/COD devices
- Experience in Windows Autopilot Services
- Experience in Application publishing/Deployed on Intune
- Experience in troubleshooting Device enrolment issues
- Experience in Implementing App protection and device restriction policies.
- Experience in publishing apps from Windows Store/Apple Store/Play store
- Experience in managing Windows 10 Security updates
- Experience in implementing SCEP/NDES/WiFi profiles
- Provide administration and technical support for mobile devices and troubleshoot complex technical issues
- Experience in Application packaging using tools such as Admin Studio or similar packaging tool
- Should have experience in categorizing the application Simple/Medium/Complex
- Experience & aware of Application packaging process
Shift details : Europe Shift
LTIMindtree is a global technology consulting and digital solutions LTIMindtree company that enables enterprises across industries to reimagine business models, accelerate innovation, and maximize growth by harnessing digital technologies. As a digital transformation partner to more than 750 clients, LTIMindtree brings extensive domain and technology expertise to help drive superior competitive differentiation, customer experiences, and business outcomes in a converging world. Powered by more than 90,000 talented and entrepreneurial professionals across 30 countries, LTIMindtree — a Larsen & Toubro Group company — combines the industry-acclaimed strengths of erstwhile L&T Infotech and Mindtree in solving the most complex business challenges and delivering transformation at scale.
For more, please visit www.ltimindtree.com.