Visual Communication Designer
23 days ago
INR 4 LPA
Candidate should have:
1. Create visual concepts.
2. Working with a wide range of media and using Adobe Design Suite (mainly Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, After Effects, or Coral)
3. Experience in making video deliverables.
4. Strong communication and presentation skills.
5. Good understanding of typography.
6. Determine the message the design should portray.
7. Outstanding organizational skills and process-oriented thinking.
Prerequisites - you should be:
1. A passionate artist.
2. Able to Visualize/ Conceptualize and Execute new and unique result-oriented ideas.
3. Able to meet the timelines agreed upon with clients.
4. Able to interact with clients and present your ideas.
5. Able to make design recommendations for a diverse clientele.
6. Able to liaison and communicate between teams and management on key information with a sensitivity for detail and timelines.
7. Able to think outside the box when problem-solving, yet be able to identify, respect, and work creatively within boundaries.
8. Aware of the latest design trends.
Informal dress code
Share this job
Fill in the below details to proceed with your application