- Gurgaon / Gurugram, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Telangana, Kolkata
- 1 months ago
INR 6 LPA
- Openings: 4
- Roles and Responsibilities
- 1. Manage a team of Trainers.
- 2. Responsible for training and coaching for F&B Service, Front Office, Housekeeping employees.
- 3. To provide inputs to revise and adjust the existing content as well as contribute to create next level/developmental content and training programs.
- 4. Provide detailed Reports for Analysis periodically and as and when required.
- 5. To influence and manage employees and stakeholders to get the job done and achieve desired results.
- 6. To assess needs and basis that to implement effective techniques.
- 7. Aspires to grow and inspire team.
- 8. Great collaborative and time-management skills
- 9. Pan India role reporting to the National Head.
Hotel Management (preferred) or equivalent graduate