Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Telangana
10 days ago
INR 15000 / month
Start Date: May 31, 2023
Roles & Responsibilities:-
1. Offer guidance to contracted drivers on the best ways to maximize their earnings, while delivering a high level of customer service
2. Ensure that all drivers understand the operating protocols of the company and work around it.
3. Collaborate with human resources and marketing to add quality contracted drivers to the fleet
4. Work closely with the maintenance team to find ways to reduce downtime due to repairs or lack of routine maintenance
5. We will provide you with all tools like Vehicle telematics data, payment systems, charging data, report etc to streamline the process.
6. Analyze data and suggest processes to improve efficiency.
7. Will also be responsible for meeting regularly with drivers, dispatchers and maintenance team members to discuss ways to meet or exceed corporate revenue goals.
Qualification & Skills:-
Final year of B.Tech / B.Com
Working knowledge of Excel
Startup experience is plus
Languages known : Hindi / English / Telugu ( Optional)
5 days a week
Informal dress code
Share this job
Fill in the below details to proceed with your application