- Openings: 1
- The HR Executive will be responsible for managing the HR operations of the organization. Some of the key job responsibilities include:
- 1. Keeping a track of employee referrals, shortlisted candidates and working on their documentation
- 2. Following up with candidates on e-signing the HR Letters, and documentation.
- 3. Ensuring smooth onboarding of new hires on the HR software and conducting orientation programs.
- 4. Collecting employee documents and coordinating with vendors for background verification checks.
- 5. Maintaining an inventory of office assets like laptops, etc. for internal employees.
- 6. Addressing employee queries related to HR policies, leave management, and HR software.
- 7. Preparing monthly/weekly reports related to headcounts, payroll, etc. Taking care of Annual review process, PIP, terminations etc.
- 8. Checking all the government letters
- 9. Preparing and releasing all HR Letters like Offer Letter, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letters, NOC etc.
- 10. Co-ordinating in all employee engagement activities.
- 11. Be a part of Campus hiring
- 12. Co-ordinating in employee additions and deletions for Health Insurance
- 13. Re-designed and implemented an onboarding and offboarding process utilizing Zoho people.
- 14. Assist various HR specialist teams in their operational activities. Payroll, PF and ESI.
- Candidate Qualifications:
- 1. The ideal candidate for this role should have the following qualifications:
- 2. A Master's degree in Human Resources (optional).
- 3. At least 0-3 years of relevant experience in HR operations.
- 4. Excellent communication and writing skills.
- 5. In-depth knowledge of HR practices and employment laws.
- Note: Freshers must have relevant internships in HR.
5 days a week
Free snacks and beverages
Should be ready to commute to office all 5 days a week ,ready to join in a week's time once selected, good verbal and written communication. Good if you know Kannada(Write & Read).