BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the bank of banks - 97% of the world's top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we're approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon is all about.
We're seeking a future team member for the role of Vice President, Business Technology Liasonto join our BNY Pershingteam. This role is in Chennai, TamilNadu HYBRID.
- Act as a Product Owner to drive product development, actively engage cross-functional stakeholders,responsible for driving the product strategy, roadmap, and execution of our technology products related to client onboarding.
- Speed-to-market and maximize return on spend in decision making for the product roadmap (e.g., issue resolution, MVP definition, ongoing prioritization)
- Closely work with customers, cross-functional teams, and partners to ensure the products meet the needs of our clients and provide an exceptional user experience.
- Manage the overall functionality, content, and client experience.
- Work with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, and sales teams, to develop and execute a product strategy and roadmap that addresses client needs and meets business objectives.
- Identify and articulate product requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria for product use cases.
- Develop and maintain product documentation, including user guides, and release notes, to ensure clients have the information they need to effectively use our products.
- Monitor and analyze product usage metrics and customer feedback to continuously improve the product experience.
- Establish and ensure all key metrics are used to translate success information.
- This will be an individual contributor role and the person will partner closely with other product managers and leaders.
- 5 to 7 years of technical product management/ownership experience - Defining, creating and distributing enterprise-level APIs experience with end-to-end software product delivery experience.
- Computer science background or relevant development experience with Agile methodologies, API Gateway solutions, microservices and/or developer focused products.
- Previous Product Management experience within technology driven organizations working in agile/scrum teams.
- Ability to analyze and communicate the value and impact of competing solutions to business problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: able to present facts, thoughts, and ideas in a clear, concise, and convincing manner.
. Effective presentation, verbal and written communication skills
. Proven project and relationship management skills, with the ability to influence and collaborate across all levels of the organization.
- Fortune World's Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg's Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- , Disability: IN - 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- CDP's Climate Change A List
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life's journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Underrepresented racial and ethnic groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.