1. We need delivery focused person with bit of technical knowledge who can support proposal, new client business requirement ,and delivery.
2. We are looking for candidates from (UI Development background) who has started career in UI development then moved to Delivery portfolio.
3. Architects not required for this role.
4. NO AEM SFCC platform experience required.
5. Experience managing 50+ team members.
Locations Hyderabad / Pune / Gurgaon
UI Technical Delivery Manager / Portfolio Manager
- Be the primary spokesperson for the solutions/ applications being developed and liaison with the customer, providing capability demonstration.
- Lead the proposals of assigned clients - presentations, scoping, estimating efforts etc
- Create SOW's with milestone plans, key deliverables, assumptions, commercials, and dependencies etc and other such contractual artefacts
- Collaborate and develop eCommerce strategy that encompasses the goals of a client.
- Provide technical and architectural guidance for Frontend web applications
- Take complete ownership and ensure to deliver assigned projects on schedule with quality
- Establish strong relationships with client
- Manage change request and scope creep
- Monitor project baseline to ensure activities progressing as planned
- Manage P&L for projects ensuring margins and client SLAs are consistently met
- Create and implement strategy to mitigate shortfalls in timeline and budget
- Participate in key Sprint activities like Sprint Planning, Retrospectives and other key ceremonies
- Oversee daily activities of delivery team and provide direction & guidance as needed.
- Guide the team in requirement closures, design, development and verification/validation tasks
- Identify productivity and quality process improvements and incorporate as needed
- At least 5 years of end-to-end solutioning and delivery management experience
- Proven track record of developing and managing omni-channel (mobile , tablet, web etc) applications using responsive design and cross browser applications
- Good experience in developing of AWS Lambda functions
- Hands on experience in REST services
- Excellent understanding of industry proven design patterns and a problem solver
- Experience in configuring and performance improvement of UI applications
- Strong background of delivering projects with first time right and Zero defects in production.
- Should have client facing experience and having worked in cross functional matrix organization. Need to work closely with client stakeholders, offshore development team, Senior Management and multiple onsite teams
- Experience in pre-sales working on RFP / RFI
- Experience in using estimation techniques like (Use case, FP, Story points).
- Experience in making presentations, demos to customers and internal management team.
- Successful experience in building teams, goal setting, coaching, & developing individuals to achieve targeted results.
- Experience in managing around 50+ resources in a single account or multiple accounts or UI portfolio/ practice
- Should have experience in driving org initiatives like creating case studies, writing white papers, blogs
- Experience in using version control and CI / CD tools like SVN, GIT, Jenkins, Cucumber, Hudson is mandatory
- Experience publishing program/portfolio metrics to the management team
- Good understanding of B2B and B2C eCommerce
- Experience in Agile execution methodology is mandatory
- Should have excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.