Job Title : UI Engineer / User Interface Engineer
Location : Remote (Hyd, Chennai, Bangalore and Delhi)
In this role, you will be developing high-end frontend using Angular or React.js or Vue.js. , developing user facing features by translating UI/UX design to actual code, developing and integrating APIs, building POCs.
This role includes requirement analysis and coding.
You will be a reliable and crucial team member who can anticipate client needs.
As a UI engineer you will make custom UI that will be implemented directly within our client organizations. The projects usually last from 6 to 12 months and are across all kinds of industry.
You'll be coding 80% of your time to create intuitive UI ensuring cross browser compatibility and optimization, write efficient, reusable, testable and scalable code and perform unit testing and integration testing to ensure the quality of code.
· Excellent academic record B.E./B.Tech IT, CSE/ MCA
· 4-6 years hands-on experience in creating UI using Angular 2+ OR React.js OR Vue.js
· Hands-on experience with XML, JSON, REST-API & Web services
· Experience in integrating different 3rd party front-end SDKs (eg. Google, Firebase, Facebook etc.)
· Hands-on experience in writing e2e UI test cases using frameworks such as Jasmine, Jest, Mocha, Karma, Chai, Protractor
· Good understanding of OOPS and MVC concepts and various JS frameworks
· Good knowledge of GIT and Bitbucket
· Good to have: Gulp, Webpack, Docker
· Excellent verbal and written communications
· Willingness to learn and develop your skill set
· Works well within a team environment
· Logical thinker with good problem solving and analytical skills
· Willingness to get to the root of the problem
· Proactive can do and can think the approach to the job