- Responsible for driving the overall business performance and efficiency
- Maximize returns on FM products across in the portfolio allocated
- Develop and implement Risk Management Strategies spanning the entire Treasury Product Suite for a portfolio of customers in the region.
- Work with team in the region to deliver the agreed FM sales budget by product in the Region.
- Work with Relationship Managers (RMs), regional sales teams and TB to ensure clients are tiered correctly for striped and portfolio coverage.
- Work with the RMs to ensure CB clients are classified correctly from an A&S perspective.
- Data mine clients to promote to portfolio coverage.
- Ensure all striped clients have product plans and dovetail into Account Plans
- Ensure all product plans are reviewed on a periodic basis
- Increase e-commerce penetration in the region to support bank&rsquos digitization plan
- Ensure servicing clients in your region adhering 100% to the Bank&rsquos A&S policy
- Ensure all global and local compliance guidelines are followed such as fair pricing, record keeping, etc.
- Support local and group management on any project, initiative, day to day controls, etc., as may be decided from time to time
- Marketing risk management solutions / strategies to clients across asset classes
- Achieve and maintain the position of &lsquoBank of Choice among clients by providing innovative and valued-added solutions. Ensure prompt and responsive client servicing
- Take the relationship with &lsquoCore clients to a solutions-based approach vis-à-vis a transaction based approach.
- Establish and maintain high level contacts with current and target customers, to develop relationships, to gain an insight into their future plans and needs for Treasury products and services, to identify opportunities for sales staff to cross-sell FM products between customer segments, and to receive feedback on current product and service quality. Identify cross-sell opportunities for other businesses.
- Raise market awareness of SCB Treasury capabilities and products, through arranging presentations and seminars, and taking advantage of opportunities to enhance the profile of SCB in the market.
- Working closely with the CIC teams to ensure a consistency to the customer
- Establish and maintain a network for co-operation with other SC Treasury and non-Treasury businesses, to support the creation of solutions to customer needs that span national and product boundaries, and regulatory environments.
- Develop culture for a totally integrated One Bank through developing products & broadening markets.
- Ensure active cross-sell of other departments.
- Adhere to Operational Risk framework and risk management policies of the Bank
- Counsel and guide colleagues to improve performance, in particular new members of the team.
- Ensure the anti-money laundering /Know Your Customer guidelines are adhered to.
- Ensure regulatory requirements are adhered to both in letter and spirit.
- Ensure that desk documentational requirements-underlying exposures, deal confirmations are received on time regularly.
- Ensure that the compliance controls and monitoring plans are implemented. e.g. Derivatives Control Process.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Dealing Team
- BB Team RMs, CCMs, Credit Analysts
- Credit / TCRM
- Legal & Compliance
- Segment Head, CMPS Head, WM Head
About Standard Chartered
- At least 5-10 years of relevant experience in FX Business
- Any other relevant certification will add value
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
- In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills,global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
- Recruitment assessments - some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website