Experience: 6 - 8 Years
Highest Qualification: BE/Btech
Job Location: Pune
Design Competency Requirement
1.Domain Expertise in chassis active safety system components line ABS,ESP its development and implementation
2. sound knowladge of basic vehicle level electronics components and in vehicle communcation between diffrent ECU-s.
3. Require to have good interpersonal skills and can able to discuss and finalize t he system requirements internally and with suppliers.
4. should have basic driving skills and should able to do some basic vehicle l evel checks and capture the data for analysis.
5. should have Good analytics and problem resolution skills and should able to resolv e software related issues independently with supplier support.
6. Basic Know how for Automotive diagnosis implementation
7. sound knowladge of vehicle CAN communication, CAN signal requirements, CAN tools like Canalyser, CANoe
8. Require to have sound knowladge to develop DVP and functional test cases for new function and its validation
1.should able to write basic codes with C, C++ software, Matlab
2. Basic CAD Know how should able to read and undestand components drawings.
3.Proficient with Microsost offiece tools like word, power point,Xls, tools.
Should interact with various Design agencies like Engine, Transmission, Electronics & Supplier to finalize system requirements, test cases, DVP
Able to deliver critical tasks in limited time frame with correct use of required productivity tools
Capable to do HARA analysis, 8D analysis for failures
Should have intrest to learn new technologies and willing to implement new logics to improve system capabilities
Good Team Player, Ready to learn and implement new technologies with self initiative
Excellent interpersonal skills with people management skillsshould able take decisions independetly to ensure Project deliveries are unaffected.