What impact will you make
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential
Deloitte is where you'll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Innovation, transformation and leadership occur in many ways. At Deloitte, our ability to help solve clients most complex issues is distinct. We deliver strategy and implementation, from a business and technology view, to help you lead in the markets where you compete.
Work you'll do
As an Assistant Manager in our Tax team you'll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You will be:
- Conducting verification for the purposes of issuing certificates under various provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961
- Review the work of Executives and Sr. Executives
- Drafting letters & correspondence for Income Tax department
- Attending proceedings under Income Tax Act, before the Assessing officer till completion of assessment
- Attending before the Commissioner of Income Tax (Appeals)
- Assist in attending before the ITAT
- Preparation of Income Tax Returns for Companies, Individual, Firms, Trusts
- Drafting of opinions to be given on various direct tax issues including doing in-depth study of the matter, etc.
Your role as a leader
- CA-0-2 year Experience in Direct Taxation
- Strong Technical Knowledge
- Leadership Qualities
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- People's person
- Persistent and persuasive
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, Assistant Manager across our organization:
How you'll grow
- Develops knowledge of current legislation across the Global Tax and Legal function
- Recognizes the key capabilities required to deliver a high quality service experience to the client
- Collects, assimilates, and analyzes data and uses standard processes and tools to help surface and support solutions in the Tax and Legal business
- Applies technology knowledge to address client business challenges
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Our purpose
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters.
Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work-always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to.
To take the next step and join our progressive and motivated team, please contact Hemal Rajdeo at [Confidential Information]
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (DTTL), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as Deloitte Global) does not provide services to clients. Please see for a more detailed description of DTTL and its member firms.
This communication is for internal distribution and use only among personnel of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, its member firms, and their related entities (collectively, the Deloitte network). None of the Deloitte network shall be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by any person who relies on this communication.
© 2017. For information, contact Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited