Visaisrecruiting a Senior Software engineer for its Digital & Developer Platform - RISE team, to bring creative thinking for key strategic products. Working and part of a team of talented engineers you will be at the forefront of revolutionizing the Integration engineering and client centric test approach across exciting new enterprise applications where reliability, performance, scalability and security are vital.
The candidate willachieve theRISE (Release Integration SolutionsEngineering) mission.
We will improve client readiness of releases, Champion shift left, and promote Transparency in test conveyed via test pyramid to reduce release related risk(s)
- Collaborate with product and software developer teams to establish Qualificationfor production release, Identification &Automation of End to End use cases, and develop collaboration tools/reporting to improve Quality.
- Champion Shift Left Processes
- Develop and/or Maintain automation tools/frameworks
- Execute and confirm automated/Manual test during release certification cycles
- Adhere to Data Drivenapproach to support Reporting and Metric driven Test Iterations
- Establish quality process & measurements to ensure software quality in a continuous integration environment
- Participate in a Kanban Team process as Team contributor to deliver features and increase the feature test coverage
- Identify & Obtain SME knowledge base on the System at Hand
- Collaborate with Cross team of developers and product to increase MERCHANT/ISSUER Client centric End to End test coverage, improve efficiency & effectiveness and promote best practices.
- Identify, record and document thoroughly the issues andtrack bugs
- Maintain and/or update documentation that communicates the standards and procedures
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
. BS in Software Engineering, Computer Science, IS, or other related field
. Hands on software development or equivalent test automation experience with 3+ years in JAVA and related technologies and overall 4+ years of software engineering experience, worked on enterprise scale applications, services and delivered world class products.
. Accomplished with Open Source Automation Framework tools (Java, Java script Eclipse, IntelliJ, SOAPUI, TestNG, Selenium, Jmeter and similar tools)
. Ability to write clear and concise automation scripts
. Highly Skilled in JSON Methods and Encryption Methodology(s)
. Heavily Practiced in rational databases
. Experienced Debugger by reviewing log file validation on a LINUX/UNIX server, Splunk.
. Ability to Use and Obtain SME knowledge base to define and communicate writing test cases, test plans, and/or test strategies
. Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills along with effective communication (both written and verbal) skills.
. Agile methodology experience is required
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the country where this job is located are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.