Embed customer centric behavior in all transactional and operational delivery processes to ensure we build and maintain a differentiated service model that is perceived as consistently superior to competition, therein contributing to maximizing the profitability and market share for the Bank
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Focus on embedding a Client Obsessed culture and improvementof processes within Client Care Centre
- Contribute significantly towards achievement of key service metrics FCR, RTF, CSAT
- Monitor calls to assess quality of interactions with Customer
- Provide qualitative and specific feedback to drive performance
- Coach & enable staff to deliver great conversations
- Identify gaps and suggest/initiate process improvements
- Identify & highlight need based training requirements
- Work closely with the Training & Operations teams to address identified gaps
- Support Certification and incubation of new hires
- Conduct/attend call calibration sessions with QA, training and operations team
- Ensure process adherence and audit preparedness
- Support Business objectives & priorities (Handle calls, conduct Escalation RCA)
- Contribute/Support Business Projects
Our Ideal Candidate
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
About Standard Chartered
- Knowledge of India Inbound processes will be an added advantage
- Person applying should be flexible to stretch and work across different calendars of India
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills,global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website