The Role Responsibilities
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- various T&I delivery teams by project/system.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Plan and execute all activities in PTLC.
- Expert in performance testing with tools like Load runner , Jmeter and Neoload.
- Expert in performance monitoring and performance engineering using tools like SiteScope, Introscope , Elastic APM, Dynatrace
- Expert in monitoring and engineering applications on multiple platforms like Windows and Linux.
- Strong DB querying and tuning knowledge of Oracle and other DBs.
- Experience in one or more scripting languages: Shell, Python, Perl etc
- Good understanding on SDLC, PTLC, Agile/Iterative/Waterfall methodology
- End to End Testing experience for multiple applications to ensure PT is carried out in uniform way across all applications.
- Good problem solving & analytical skill
- A good understanding of DevOps tool stack (Jira/Confluence/Jenkins) would be highly beneficial
- Proven track record of Test planning and Test metrics generation for large-scale web applications and services.
- Communicate to Scrum Master and stakeholders on the Test Status, Risks and Issue resolution.
About Standard Chartered
- Bachelor&rsquos degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills,global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website