Description - External
- Four to Six years of experience in developing cloud based Integration solutions.
- Experience with SOA applications and cloud-based services using AWS/Azure.
- Must have good development experience on any IAC tools like Terraform/Ansible.
- Experience working with K8S, Linux/UNIX, Docker and Podman.
- Experience working with CI-CD tools like Bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory and Rundeck
- Knowledge of Enterprise Integration, Managed File Transfer and API orchestration.
- Strong awareness of networking and internet protocols, including TCP/IP, DNS and HTTP/S.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to stay focused on completing tasks
- Skilled at working in tandem with a team of engineers, or alone as required to achieve common goal.
- AWS/Azure certifications are a plus.
- Work in tandem with our engineering team to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based Integration solution
- Define and document best practices and solutions regarding infrastructure deployment and application maintenance
- Employing exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they snowball into problems
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful design.
- Developing cloud components in accordance with company security guidelines
- Must be able to think strategically and execute as per defined core strategy
People & Talent.
- Good to be aware of banking industry processes and way of zero defect delivery
- Must be a team player , who can gel well with the team and also contribute independently when required
Regulatory & Business Conduct.
- Prompt in risk management and mitigation
About Standard Chartered
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the[country / business unit / function/[team]to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank&rsquos Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients Effective Financial Markets Financial Crime ComplianceThe Right Environment.] .
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills,global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website