Are you looking for an opportunity to create a new supply chain product We are a startup team working to enable organizations across the world with reliable, cost effective and flexible end-to-end supply chain solutions, to help them scale, succeed and offer best in class experience to their customers.
As a developer on the team you'll drive improvements to our technology, collaborating with sharp engineers and highly-engaged users to ship code continuously. We have many domains ranging from highly-scalable transactional backend systems, to complex optimization problems, to customer facing mobile apps, so if you love building world-class software of any type, most likely we have a place for you.
We're looking for software development engineers who share our passion for continuously improving the customer experience, who are motivated by challenging problems in distributed systems, algorithms, and HCI and who love writing great code. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, know how to deliver, are deeply technical, highly innovative and long for the opportunity to build pioneering solutions to challenging problems, we want to talk to you.
Key job responsibilities
. Work closely with senior engineers to architect and deliver high quality technology solutions
. Own development in multiple layers of the stack including distributed workflows hosted in AWS architecture
. Take the ownership of the development stack
. Measure success metrics and influence evolution of the tech product
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Bangalore, KA, IND
- 3+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- 2+ years of non-internship design or architecture (design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and existing systems experience
- Experience programming with at least one software programming language
- 3+ years of full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent