We are looking for a talented Social media manager to oversee our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating shareable text and video content, managing posts, and responding to our followers to help achieve our marketing goals.
- Execute localized social media strategy through competitive and audience research
- Generate and publish daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Analyze the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices and use this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Researches and monitors the activity of company competitors
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Create content pieces that boost brand awareness and drive social media engagement
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook,...etc
- Build and manage the company's social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, TikTok, YouTube and any additional channels that may be deemed relevant
- Manage (publishing, tracking, answering comments/messages) across social media channels (Facebook, Youtube, Tiktok.)
- Create content digital marketing plans and understand how to set short-term & long-term goals.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Creative thinking, logical and analytical mindset.
- Understand the principles and variety of community outreach/influencer programs
- Understanding of social community's trends; ability of content planning and content management;
- Experience with fanpage administration is plus;
- Good sense of trend-catching;
- Good deal with problems, good team-player attitude and deadlines respect.
Perks and benefits:
Job timing: 9:30 am 6:30 pm, From Monday to Saturday (Sunday off).
Social Insurance as per Labour Law.
Young, comfortable and equal working environment.
Regular training and professional development