Role will report to a Manager in IT Engineering & Applications. Role will not have any direct reports. Key Interfaces: Business Partner, Functional Engineer, Project Manager, Enterprise Architect. Business Client External Interfaces: Consultant & 3rd Party provider. Travel may include approximately 10-20% of work time.
Key Qualifications and Experiences:
- Accountabilities across multiple functional and technical analytical areas with wide range of complexity.
- Accountable for leading the overall end to end design, including the detailed configuration that takes into account how to structure a segment solution based on requirements from the business, global and regional views, as well as the design of standard software configurations
- Delivers solution delivery blueprints including but not limited to application diagrams, physical architecture, process diagrams, systems maps, service interfaces, technical interfaces, data modelling, integration planning, detailed build estimates.
- Translates non-functional and functional requirements into end to end analytical solution designs, ensuring solution aligns with business goals and processes, uses and provides enterprise information consistently, integrates effectively with other applications, supports a common application environment and user interaction model, uses the common technology platform, and achieves enterprise level security, quality of service and scale.
- Collaborates with other Solution Architects, Enterprise Architecture BI Designers to make sure that the solution fits within enterprise context
- Coordinates medium to large solution architecture implementations while leading design variances based upon business needs while ensuring artifacts are documented in enterprise architecture repository
- Coordinates engagements with vendors as they relate to evaluation, design and delivery of business capabilities. Contributes to the evaluation and selection of software product standards
- Participant in industry representation, policy formation, User Groups, and strategic direction..
Core Technical Competencies / Skills
- Bachelor's degree7-10 years of continuous experience in software engineering, software development, solution architecture
- Possess strong leadership / influencing skills and exhibit creative thinking to be able to come up with inventive solutions to solve business challenges
- Self-motivated to keep up with industry trends and disseminating information across the organization
- Experience working with blended teams consisting of employees, vendors, and consultants with both onshore and offshore resources
- Strong Technical leadership of Application Development teams and vendors Cultivates networking opportunities within the organization
- Solid technical knowledge of diverse analytical tools and solutions
- Experience collaborating with Enterprise Architects and infrastructure engineers to identify, design, and implement highly complex, end-to-end solutions
- Strong understanding of SDLC processes and methodologies
- Broad range of business and IT experiences Has achieved technical and/or business certification(s).
- (Standard) Verbal and written fluency in English is mandatory. Ability to work in a virtual team which may works across distance (remote), cultures and time zones, in a matrix with multiple reporting lines, and may which extends outside the K-C organization including suppliers, partners and customers
- Strong understanding and demonstrated practical application of UX Design principles
- Strong understanding / appreciation for IT Service Management
- Dynamic, self-motivated, future thinker, Confident, ability to WOW an audience
- (Standard) Verbal and written fluency in English is mandatory. Ability to work in a virtual team which works across distance (remote), cultures and time zones, in a matrix with multiple reporting lines, and may extend outside the K-C organization including suppliers, partners and customers
- Understanding of digital enablers and technologies such as embedded Analytics, design for Automation, UX, and modern integration
- Cultivates networking opportunities with peer organizations.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build lasting trusted relationships with Business Partners, Key Stakeholders, Vendors and cross functional teams.
- Agile and Waterfall methodology knowledge
- Manufacturing Execution Systems, solid experience, preferable GE Proficy, ThingWorx, Predix
- Data Historian, preferable OSI
- Shop floor Manufacturing Control Systems: PLC's, HMI/SCADA, DCS along with systems integration.
- Understanding / exposure to Industrial Internet Of Things, Factory of the future concepts, Artificial Intelligence / Robotics
- Mobile / handheld / scanning technologies and associated integration
- Infrastructure - Desktop & Server Technologies, Networking, Firewalls, Computer Security & Compliance
- SQL, VB & .NET Technologies, Advanced Excel and understanding of Data Analytics
- Desirable - ITIL v3 Service Management, working knowledge / exposure
- Desirable - ITIL Service Management, working knowledge / exposure (Incident, Problem & Change Management)
- AGILE project methodology, SCRUM Master a distinct advantage
- Cut over and Data Migration experience
AGILE project methodology
Desirable - SAP Plant Maintenance, S4 HANA
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship. This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.