As a Sitecore Developer you will be an active member on client project teams playing a hands-on role in producing client solutions. You will be encouraged to continue to develop your skills, share your knowledge with team members and peers and effectively lead a development stream on a project.
The ideal experience map:6 - 10years of experience in Sitecore Development
Roles and Responsibilities:
Technical and Functional Skills:
- Design, customize and implement Sitecore solutions to satisfy customer business requirements
- Hands on experience in Asp.Net, C#, SQL Server, Web services, MVCMVP, HTMLCSS, JQuery
- Assist with the integration of application components and integrate Sitecore with other systems
- Work with up to date technology concepts like cloud computing and big data
- Be part of a community focusing on Agile delivery and DevOps principles
- Cooperate and communicate with client teams to follow up on business require
- Utilized current and upcoming industry trends and practices to create Sitecore CMS websites.
- Develop, code, and review Sitecore CMS web programs.
- Conduct routine maintenance tasks to debug errors and restore functionality of applications.
- Evaluate completed developmental tasks to ensure compliance with specified standards.
- Review requirements and integrate Sitecore CMS with SharePoint and systems.
- Carry out primary troubleshooting activities in production and test environment
- Sitecore Certification will be an added advantage
- 3 or more years Sitrecore experience
- Experience designing and building business and data layers and functional libraries
- Experience with creating and consuming web services
- Understanding of object-oriented design and development
- Knowledge of agile principles - scrum, backlog, etc.
- University degree/college diploma in Computer Science or related major
- Knowledge of ALM tools (Jira, TeamCity, TFS, Git, etc.)