Urgent opening for SEO and Digital Marketing Team Lead for Google trusted Agency for Gurgaon (Sohna Road) location
Designation: SEO and Digital Marketing Team Lead
Location: Spaze I tech park, Sohna Road, Gurgaon.
Experience Require: -Minimum 4Years
Qualification:- Any Graduate
He or she will be responsible for strategy, execution, analysis, and day-to-day delivery of everything that goes from company to its clients. He/she will be responsible for achieving traffic and growth objectives of clients, oversee the work getting done by our SEO and SEM team.
He or she will actively consult with clients regarding SEO, digital media, content marketing and other issues and challenges facing businesses that are pursuing digital strategies to drive traffic, increase rankings and conversions, increase visitor loyalty.
As Digital Head, you are supposed to use your in-depth knowledge of analytics and SEO strategies and techniques and other SEO+SMO tools to generate explosive growth for clients.
1. Search Engine Optimisation
2. You will be responsible for achieving ambitious traffic and growth targets of clients. Define SEO strategy and roadmap for each brand and ensure implementation.
3. You will be responsible for the SEO targets, planning, budget and resource forecasting.
4. You will develop, plan and execute SEO strategies (for both offpage and onpage) to raise the organic rankings of important keywords and meet traffic and revenue goals. You'll define and implement the SEO best practices for getting the best results from the SEO team.
5. You will develop and implement quality link building campaigns for clients and provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
6. Identify new opportunities and recommendations for improving client's organic search rankings, traffic and conversions.
7. You will perform regular multi-channel Integrated analysis (traffic, conversion, market share, ranking).
Digital and Social
1. Formulate and execute the digital marketing strategy across all channels, esp social media.
2. Use indepth knowledge of social media to strategise and drive up engagement and traffic to website.
3. Generate leads from every possible source while controlling overall ROI. Come up with innovative ideas and growth hacks to drive more business.
4. Optimise all paid ad campaigns across Adwords, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Youtube to get the max number of conversions at the best possible ROI.
5. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
6. Should use knowledge of content marketing, blogger outreach influencer marketing and other digital marketing techniques to get traffic to JWC and client websites.
Client Relationship Management
1. Manage overall agency /client relationship providing strategic input while guiding teams towards the achievement of client objectives.
2. Build teams, think strategically and develop successful client-agency relationships.
3. Establish rapport and maintain long-term relationships with client and internal teams.
4. Implement Internet Marketing best practices that result in customer acquisition, retention and growth.
1. Indepth knowledge of SEO strategy planning and execution to achieve ambitious growth targets in agency environment.
2. Hands on knowledge of Google Analytics and main SEO tools like Screamingfrog, Search metrics, Moz, SEMrush, Majestic SEO, Ahref.
3. Possess a thorough understanding of all digital and inbound traffic generation SEO, SEM, PPC and organic search methods and digital marketing and thorough knowledge of Web Analytics and Webmaster tools.
4. Knowledge of coding.
5. Excellent standard of written and verbal English
6. Knowledge of outreach, content marketing.
7. Possess understanding of advertising campaign management and optimization practices across the biggies, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
8. Experience in digital strategy and planning to achieve growth of website traffic, leads and achieve brand growth
9. Demonstrates understanding of and ability to facilitate and manage forecasting, budgeting and pacing, campaign creation and optimization.
Company Profile :
It is an award-winning content marketing agency, which creates and manages print, visual, digital, social content for brands through a powerful mix of smart ideas, visuals, and words. Take big ideas to commercial success, leveraging the right media across digital, print, social and mobile platforms.
If you feel this profile is suitable for you kindly apply on hrs4(AT)esolutionsindia.net with updated resume along with mandatory question .
Mandatory: Answer following questions:
1. Current CTC:*
2. Expected CTC:*
3. Current Location:
4. Total Experience in Digital Marketing and agency:*
5. Total Experience in SEO (offpage and onpage):*
6. Total Experience in Client Interaction:*
7. Notice Period:*
8. Availability for Face to Face interview on urgent base(yes/No) :*
Thanks & Regards