Why engineering at Stryker
At Stryker we are dedicated to improving lives, with a passion for researching and developing new medical device products. As an engineer at Stryker,you will be proud of the work that you will be doing, using cutting-edge technologies to make healthcare better.Here,you will work in a supportive culture withotherincredibly talented and intelligentpeople, creating industry-leading medical technology products. You will also have growth opportunities as we have a culture that supports your personal and professional development.
Need another reason to apply Check out these 8 reasons to join Stryker's engineering team:
Working closely with the UX/UI and development teams to write thorough tests cases, execute tests (manual and automated) against acceptance criteria, and contribute towards the development and maintenance of automation test frameworks. Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency. As part of the overall responsibilities, assist to improve systems software engineering policies, standards and procedures.
- Understanding of software requirement specification and identifying the required test scenarios
- Well versed with SDLC, STLC and Defect life Cycle
- Exposure to Black Box and White box testing
- Experience in creating and executing test cases to test application functionality against acceptance criteria or requirements.
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development using Gherkin and Cucumber
- Experience in creating and testing UI/UX functionality, browser or device compatibility, application APIs
- Experience with following and understanding ISO 13485 requirements, ISO 14971, and IEC 62304 for medical software.
- Experience developing and executing regression tests
- Experience using Postman or other API tools to create, organize and test software
- Experience with DevSecOps tools like GitLab
- Good knowledge of Selenium, Appium, Playwright or similar tools
This is an individual contributor role that requires the use of judgement in applying professional expertise and is expected to work independently with minimal supervision.
Requires a university degree or an extensive amount of practical knowledge gained through experience. Job requires an understanding and application of procedures and concepts of own discipline.The job requires attention to detail in making evaluative judgements based on the analysis of factual information.
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes.Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at