The India Reach (IN-CE) team aims to democratize online shopping for Amazon's next 500MM customers. Customers will not only find the core shopping experience intuitive, trustworthy and enjoyable, but will also spend more time on Amazon being inspired and entertained, thereby accelerating our shopping flywheel. The strategic importance of creator commerce led us to reorganize ourselves as Creator Success, which is a part of the IN Reach team. The vision of the IN-Creator success team is to build India's most seductive Commerce Creator program by offering Creators best-in-class monetization opportunities for their content and providing them enablers to earn fame and love from their audiences. Creator Success drives offsite programs like the Amazon Influencer Program and the Fashion Infleuncer Program. Onsite, it's charter includes Amazon Live and Video Shopping Experiences. We also work on brand x creator partnerships for onsite programs, with partner teams
We are looking for a Senior Program Manager to help us drive scale, efficiency and branded revenues from across creator programs as we scale Amazon Live and Shoppable Videos. If you enjoy the content space, want to work in a start up like environment with diverse stakeholders across category management, product management, marketing, ads and content production - this is a great opportunity for you.
Key Responsibilities -
- Identify content acquisition opportunities across various products x categories for each content program to maximize customer impact.
- Drive scale of content on-site, especially Amazon Live by improving the width of creator partners, engaging newer categories, experimenting with newer content formats.
- Drive efficiency in content acquisition by process improvement and other cross Amazon initiatives.
- Partner closely with ads, BD and agency partners to create plans that help improve operational efficiency and productivity including improving processes and tools, removing roadblocks and bottlenecks, identifying unnecessary rules, and suggesting ways to work smarter.
- Influence program improvements based on continuous feedback via metrics and from customers, brand partners, team members, and stakeholders.
- Define payout models and arrive at optimum levels of payments to balance creator earnings and business profitability. Co-own the content production workflow tool and its roadmap
- Stakeholder management - category, product, marketing teams across programs
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Bengaluru, KA, IND
- 5+ years of working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams experience
- 5+ years of program or project management experience
- 5+ years of delivering cross functional projects experience
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- 2+ years of driving process improvements experience
- Master's degree, or MBA in business, operations, human resources, adult education, organizational development, instructional design or related field