With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!Inviting applications for the role of Senior Manager, Power BI
We are looking for an Operating lead who would be responsible for building reports, dashboards built with datasets, share point, data extraction from outstanding sources, Reports and dashboard development. Responsibilities
- Build report packages, Dashboards, Apps and datasets on Microsoft PowerBI platform
- Estimated: Multiple reports and dashboards built with outstanding datasets Integrate from various cloud sources, Sales Force, SharePoint/Office online, excel/csv data extracts, SQL/Oracle BD connections, etc.
- Data needs to be extracted into the data sources from outstanding sources, which will be a combination of Sales Force, SharePoint Online Lists, Excel Files posted on Share-point servers/Shared drives, Oracle Databases, Microsoft Azure hosted SQL services, Mavenlink API connectors, Force. Com applications, etc. Build sophisticated role based design to serve customized reports/dashboards based on a user's persona/profile
- Build, Execute and Handle all the above said reports and dashboards
- Be the SPOC between Microsoft PowerBI and Genpact for all the above said requirements
- Handle Licences and other related activities with Microsoft
- Btech/Mtech or Graduation in Computer Science
- Business Intelligence Development
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Microsoft Performance Point Service, SharePoint
- Reports and Dashboards Development
- Report Builder
- Power BI, DAX modelling
- Database Design and Development
- Microsoft SQL Server
- ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) Tools
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
- Design & Software Development Methodologies
- Agile Software Development Methodologies
- PRINCE2 Project Management procedures and guidelines
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.