With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are ambitious enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of SeniorManager, Okta
This role will deploy Okta capabilities such as LDAP and Active Directory integration, Adaptive Multi-factor authentication, audit logging and reporting.
The candidate shall be expected to possess knowledge of enterprise web technologies, security and cutting-edge infrastructure along with ability to perform risk assessment and threat modelling exercises with technology engineering teams. Responsibilities
- Act as the information security liaison for the Okta IDaaS platform
- Support analysis of Okta configuration and policies to identify security and operational gaps
- Define and setup approach for Adaptive MFA and application access control
- Define and manage role based access
- Support secure onboarding of applications
- Support security related assessments and configurations for Identity and Access platforms, adaptive risk configurations and Multifactor authentications
- Help with remediation of misconfiguration or issues identified by information security team
- Enhance the Okta platform deployment
- Support detailed reporting and root cause analysis
- Excellent in Coordination with cross functional teams and vendors for evaluation/rollout of new technologies
- Analytical approach for finding the root cause and solutions to critical issues with ease
- Bachelors or higher in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Rich years of experience in security architecture/IDAM
- Proven track-record of operating with a high degree of confidentiality and responsibility
- High Experience on various Identity and Access Management and Single Sign-On solutions, with expertise in OKTA IDaaS
- Proven experience of onboarding applications on OKTA
- Strong knowledge of SAML, Header-Based authentication, SCIM, FIDO, OAuth, Open ID connect and REST concepts
- Security Qualifications Preferred: CISSP, CCSK/CCSP, CISSP-ISSEP/ISSAP, CSSLP, SABSA SCF/SCP/SCM
- Okta Certified Professional/Administrator/Consultant
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.