Position purpose and accountabilities:
- To manage
- To work closely
- Handling corporates and other institutional clients
- Ability to liaison with Mid and Large treasuries/Institutional clients.
- Responsible for developing, building and maintaining existing/new relationships for improving our market share
- The candidate will be given some existing clients/counters where he/she will be responsible to maintain and further develop our relationship with them to get larger allocation of funds.
- Acquiring new set of clients in small, mid and large segments to improve our overall AUM.
- He / she should have existing relationship with key corporates, family offices and distributors and should have good connect with competition.
- Should be willing to travel outside Bangalore.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- Need to have relevant knowledge of fixed income & equity markets and should be able to gauge the impact of government and RBI policies on markets and mutual fund products and advise the clients accordingly.
- Proactive, adaptable and having strong communication & technical skills.
- Good Commercial acumen
Candidate with relevant experience in AMC or any other financial institution handling corporates and other institutional clients in the location.
5-12 years of experience.
Invesco's culture of inclusivity and its commitment to diversity in the workplace are demonstrated through our people practices. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, colour, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, or veteran status.