In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Present in India since 1953, Thales is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, and has operational offices and sites spread across Bengaluru, Delhi, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune among others. Over 1800 employees are working with Thales and its joint ventures in India. Since the beginning, Thales has been playing an essential role in India's growth story by sharing its technologies and expertise in Defence, Transport, Aerospace and Digital Identity and Security markets.
Thales is a global organization with operations on all continents serving five major markets, all of them of vital importance for our societies: aerospace, space, ground transportation, defence and security, and digital security. World-class technology, the combined expertise of 80,000 employees and operations in 68 countries have made Thales a key player in keeping the public safe and secure, guarding vital infrastructure and protecting the national security interests of countries around the globe. Thales is a global high technology leader investing in digital and deep tech innovations - connectivity, big data, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity and quantum technology - to build a future we can all trust, which is vital to the development of our societies.
. At Thales, we provide Careers and not only jobs. Our Mobility policy, which enables our employees to develop their careers by exploring opportunities in our offices across 68 countries.
. Together we believe that embracing flexibility by adopting a smarter way of working.
. Employee Wellbeing is Thales top priority, and we provide best in class policies like Health & Life insurances.
To know more about Thales, please visit
Senior/Lead Engineer - Embedded C, Device Driver, RTOS
Thales India Engineering Competency Center in Bangalore is seeking Senior/Lead Engineer role to be part of Engineering team. In this role, you will be responsible to develop software's for Avionics applications.
- Works with Global teams and to transform business requirements and breaking down them to functional requirements.
- Ensures quality requirements by creating and managing requirements reviews.
- Participate in Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, Retrospectives, End of Sprint Demos, Daily Stand Ups.
- Provides periodic updates to Thales management and responsible for coordinating and communicating regularly with experts in Thales.
- Develop code perform Reviews and edits requirements, specifications and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Develops functional specifications and system design specifications.
- Work in a team as independent contributor for requirements and solution development.
- Performs gap analysis as required and communicate effectively risks to management.
- Identifies critical issues with ease.
- For OPENGL profile, OPENGL + Embedded C (application programming should be fine ) open with the experience level.
Domain and technical Skills for Embedded C
- Good understanding and experience in C
- Possesses understanding in the areas of software development, database and system design.
- Experience in RTOS development
- Knowledge on DO178B/C, DO-254.
- Experience in Board Support Package ( BSP ), Device Drivers, I2C, SPI, EEPROM, Serial (UART ), DAC, ADC, GPIO, PWM ( Pulse Width Modulation/Frequency generators ).
- Memory Partition, Time Partition, RTOS/A653(development) not application, Linker (LD), Debuggers, ARM, Power PC processor, Evaluation Boards.
Qualifications : B.Tech in Electronics & Communication or related engineering discipline with 4 years of relevant experience.
Working experience in DefensemilitaryAerospace products development is desirable.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!