About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Responsible for IBM MQ, Solace, SoftwareAG and Managed File Transfer (Axway MFT) development and end-to-end Migration Activities including Environment setup, testing support and Production movement from developer perspective.
- Understand client's strategic goal and provide integration solutions to meet those goals.
- Develop and implement integration solution with high performance, exception handling and low maintenance.
- Setting up MQ connectivity, Develop services in web Methods ESB Integration Server
- Deliver Messaging Solutions between Applications using Messaging systems like Solace, WebSphere MQ, web Methods Broker etc.,
- Support Dev/SIT/UAT/PT cycles.
- Provide Production Rollout, UVT and L3 Support.
- Responsible for root cause analysis and providing solutions for production and development issues.
- Work closely with production support team during production release and troubleshooting production issues
- Responsible for effectively communicating the plan, status and updates to stakeholders and scrum team
- Responsible for review/validate all the test/prod artifacts in the squad and ensure quality deliverables from squad.
- Responsible for guiding/mentoring other developers in the squad
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.