Profile: Senior HR Recruiter
Experience: 5 - 10 Years
Location: Jaipur - Head Office
Shift Timing : 09:30AM-06:30PM
Job Description: The specific responsibilities of the position holder will be (though not restricted to) the following:
1. Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms like Naukri, Indeed and Linkedin Recruiter)
2. Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
3. Screen incoming resumes and application forms
4. Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person)
5. Advertise job openings on the company's careers page, social media, job boards and internally
6. Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits
7. Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire
8. Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
1. Bachelor's/ Master's degree in a HR field is a must.
2. Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role
3 . Experience with sourcing techniques
4. Understanding of referral programs
5. Solid verbal and written communication skills
Jaipur Rugs is a social enterprise that connects rural craftsmanship with global markets through its luxurious handmade carpets. It is a family run business that offers an exclusive range of hand-knotted and hand-woven rugs made using 2500 years old traditional art form.
The founder, Mr. Nand Kishore Chaudhary created a unique business model, which provides livelihood to the artisans at their doorstep. This changed the standard practice of involving middlemen to work with artisanal communities. The company currently has a network of over 40,000 artisans spread across 600 rural Indian villages in five states of India. It has an end-to-end business model, right from sourcing of wool to exporting a finished handmade rug.
The modern and eclectic collection of rugs, made using the finest wool and silk, has won numerous global awards and is currently exported to more than 45 countries with the US sales arm, Jaipur Living, Inc. located in Georgia, Atlanta.