Deutsche DB Centre is Deutsche Bank's global platform for front-office & aligned functions to create value by utilizing non-traditional locations, exceptional talent and a collaborative culture.
Deutsche DB Centre is looking for extremely bright candidates for the role of TradeFinder Quant Analyst. TradeFinder is Deutsche Bank's award winning platform delivering product and services to internal and external clients by enabling quant driven development on scalable infrastructure.
What we'll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you'll enjoy
Your key responsibilities
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your skills and experience
- Perform quant driven development for Market Risk desk
- Development of Historical Simulation VaR framework for full reval at the bank level
- Backtesting of models and Risk factor backtesting of VaR
- Parameter recalibrations and stress testing for Monte Carlo VaR & Economic Capital
- Development of pre-deal checker platform for new trades
- Strong programming skills in atleast any one of C/C++, Java, Python, MatLab etc
- Strong educational background in Engineering/Science (IIT/NIT candidates)
- Good knowledge of financial instruments and markets across all asset classes
- Strong analytical skills with basic knowledge of Numerical techniques and applied econometrics
- Basic knowledge of Derivatives Pricing & Risk calculation, VaR, PFE
- Basic knowledge in Web-based technology will be a plus
How we'll support you
- Strong communication skills and presentation ability with attention to detail.
- Good problem solving instincts and strong analytical skills
- Results orientated with strong delivery and interpersonal skills
About us and our teams
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.