- RM would be responsible for Origination and would work closely as a team with the CA and CCM in deepening relationships and driving revenue growth.
- The RM is overall responsible for post deal account maintenance and managing the risk associated with the portfolio. He has an overview on CCM who holds direct responsibility for post transactional activities and the CA for credit related activities.
- Identify prospect and convert in line with Bank&rsquos appetite.
- Ensure quality of the sales pitch and lead them with the clients. Also review the Term sheets before delivering to clients.
- Work with CA and obtain all pre-deal clearances.
- Effectively use CRM for managing a healthy pipeline and also a record of client calls and discussions.
- Oversee CCM to ensure smooth on-boarding of client after thorough completion of documentation and other processes.
- Senior client calling and briefing on a regular basis for account maintenance and deal negotiation. Also engage senior internal stakeholders for marketing, credit and any other pertinent issues
Client on-boarding & deal execution
- Work closely with CA, product partners, GAM/FAM and analyze a) wallet b) determine appropriateness of the product and c) work out a comprehensive account plan.
- Successfully negotiate and close out pricing and other deal dynamics with client
- Oversee the quality & turnaround of credit proposal and ensure faster delivery. Work with CA for resolving Credit queries.
- Oversee the CCM to ensure all documentation and security creation are completed on time to ensure smooth execution of transaction.
- Liaising with Legal/external counsel/CRC in preparation and execution of non standard complex transactions along with product partners.
- Work with CDD team to ensure proper completion of eCDDs
Account Management & portfolio quality
- Along with the product partner, push for line utilization of complex and structured transactions. Oversee the CCM in ensuring high utilization of regular WC facilities.
Review Failed Trade status, EAR, ASTAR CCRT, etc with the CA to ensure discipline and quality in portfolio
Review the excess/past due situation with CCM to ensure they are regularized and also facilitate approvals wherever required.Review and monitor the client profitability to ensure there are no revenue leakages.
Attend various internal or external sales/ non sales meetings like EAR, CAT, MTM calls, Portfolio Review Meeting and convene the consortium meetings where we are the lead bank.
Maintain record of Confidentiality Agreement (Sales Team Leader to maintain file & copies will also be held by signatories to the agreement) Overall responsible and accountable for the credit quality of the assigned/acquired portfolioRegulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Be part of the team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank&rsquos Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients Effective Financial Markets Financial Crime ComplianceThe Right Environment.] .
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Internal & External stakeholdersOur Ideal Candidate
About Standard Chartered
- Experience of 7-10 years
- In-depth knowledge of products, services and delivery channels available for LC /MM & Trade Customers.
- Informed in market competition, industry practices and regulations for corporate commercial & institutional banking
- Strong analytical, problem solving, networking and financial management skills.
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
- In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills,global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
- Recruitment assessments - some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website