Job Description Relationship Manager - Retail Banking Group
About the job
Applicants from across industries can apply!
The Retail Banking Group of ICICI Bank serves customer segments such as individuals, business banking, government, and retail institutions. Our customer relationship teams are present across the country through a wide distribution of over 5,200 branches. Further, our Digital Banking services offer the full spectrum of banking solutions to our customers. The relationship teams and the digital channels complement each other to offer a unique value proposition to our customers. In our endeavor to offer 360-degree banking, we have adopted a unique customer-centric approach of ICICI Stack. Click here to know more. ICICI Stack covers the full spectrum of banking services consisting of bank accounts, payments, banking transactions, credit cards, personal loans, mortgage loans, vehicle loans, business & institutional banking solutions etc.
The Retail Banking Group includes various departments like Self-Employed Segment, Mortgage, Branch Banking, Affluent Segment, Auto, Cards and Personal Loans, Eazypay etc.
Role of a Relationship Manager :
Key deliverables :
- As a Relationship Manager, you get an opportunity to engage with high-value customers of ICICI Bank and offer 360 degree-banking solutions.
- You are responsible for developing, and expanding the ICICI Bank Customer family, by providing unique, fair and optimum solutions considering the evolving needs of our customers.
- As a relationship manager, you would be required to continuously understand the evolving customer preferences, market trends and identify new opportunities of growth of your portfolio.
- The role requires you to collaborate seamlessly across teams at ICICI Bank to offer superior service and ensure a quick turnaround time for all customer queries and requirements.
- As we deepen our market presence, we are in search of an experienced relationship manager to nurture customer relationships and onboard new customers.
- As a relationship manager, you understand the fundamental drivers of the market, business, customers, and competitors.
- Your insight is critical to making the right decisions in the pursuit of long-term customer and business value. We are seeking a qualified relationship manager to extend our market reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships.
- Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help build ICICI Bank as the preferred bank amongst our customers.
- Key accountabilities include customer feedback and defined business outcomes.
Partner with customers through their life-cycle and offer suitable products and services based on their financial needs
Nurture the current customer relationships while maintaining the quality of the portfolio
Expand and develop the customer base by onboarding new customers
Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships to offer unique and technology-driven solutions
Collaborate and coordinate to implement different marketing strategies
Formulate sales strategies, tap into cross-selling and upsell opportunities, to ensure maximum customer reach
Collaborate with product specialists, subject matter experts, credit and service teams to ensure structured and customized solutions as per the requirement of customers
Offer 360-degree banking to the individual, professional and business ecosystem
A customer seeks insights and advice and hence superior knowledge and service are distinguishing factors of successA few of your daily activities may include :
Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers
Collaborate frequently with internal stakeholders to work towards the right solutions and market strategy
Manage proposal response process
Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals in line with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics
Develop and implement overarching sales and customer relationship strategy, sales processes and structure
Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysisEducational Qualifications :
- Graduate degree with experience in relationship management in any industry
- The relationship Manager shall have an overall experience of 1-8 years in sales and relationship management in any industry. Applicants from across industries can apply.
- New joiners will be assigned a specific portfolio in one of the customer segments. ICICI Bank equips new employees with the right product and sales process knowledge. The training programs are comprehensive and endow participants with the right required skills to serve customers effectively.