1. Originate NTB prospects through direct sourcing and open market channels
2. Acquiring customers and taking their proposal up to the stage of disbursement.
3. Meeting existing customers to generate business opportunities thereby generating revenue
4. Catering to the business having a turnover of Rs 100 to 500 crs in Emerging Business, Rs 500 to 1000 crs in Mid Corporate and Rs 1000 crs & above in Large Corp with different working capital facilities such as Overdraft, Cash credit, Dealer Finance, Vendor Finance, Letter of Credit, Bank Guarantee, Term Loan, etc. as per the clients need.
6. Managing customer relationships addressing both service & sales queries for customers with an objective to engage & retain customers.
7. Identifying new segments & set up new trade verticals for prospective business opportunities at different locations/regions new to the company.
8. Recommend & introduce new services with an objective to engage customers & generate fee income.
9 Acquisition of Emerging Corporate Profile customers 10 Cross sell other retail
Post Graduate/ Graduate in any discipline
Tata Asset Management Limited (TAM) is the Investment Manager to Tata Mutual Fund. Our origin stems from a much respected and internationally acclaimed industrial house – the Tata Group – whose business philosophy has made our country and its people partners in the wealth creation process. Our heritage invokes 'trust' among consumers, employees, shareholders and the community alike. Though a great heritage is obviously something to cherish, we also seek to carry that legacy through a set of well defined and time tested globally accepted business practices. Being part of the Tata group, we are well known for our strong adherence to highest standards of ethics and fairness in all our business dealings.
TAM manages funds across the entire risk-return continuum. These include equity funds, balanced funds and debt & money market oriented funds. The company provides investment management, risk management and advisory services to institutional, intermediary and individual investors.