Key Requirement for the Position
1.Conduct Financial Analysis and Check the Credit History of The Applicant as Per the Process
2. Coordinate with central office team till the loan disbursement.
3. Conduct Contact Point Verification (CPV) Of All Applicants & Verify the Original Documents as Per the Process for both Applicant/Co-Applicant.
4. Should Check the Quality of Every Files at The Branch Level. Also, Information about any suspicious activity happening in the branch to reporting manager.
5. Maintaining and Updating the Cash Collection Report, Cash Register & Other Related Reports and Update the Same in the System & R egularly Update the Necessary Details on Br.Net
6. Maintaining Petty Cash Register with appropriate supporting & Sending the Petty Cash Reports on Time to Head office
7. Withdraw Cash from the Bank and Disburse Loan on Time.
8. Disbursing the Loan of The Customers Along with The Branch Manager.
9. Cross-Verify with The Customers, If Any Relationship Officer Has Asked for The Commission Against the Loan Disbursement.
10. Hand Over the Loan File and Passbooks to The Customers issuing Payment Receipts to Od Customers & Other Payments Done at The Branch.
11. Daily Report to The Area Manager- QA About the Audit Updates of All the Assigned Branch.
12. Should Give 20 Surprise Visits to The Center Meetings in A Month to ensure compliance.
13. Conducting Ao-Cpv, Cash Collection & Disbursements Adhering to The Processes And Policies Of Suryoday And The Operational Activities Are Completed As Per The Guidelines Provided In The Branch Operational Manual.
14. Registers to be maintained at Branch:
. Petty Cash Register - to record all small branch expenses
. Cash Register - to record inward and outward movement of all cash other than petty cash
. Death Claim Register - will ensure all death cases are reported
. Stock Register (for receipt book) - will ensure control on receipt book
. Key Register - ownership and movement of safe locker key
Acting as a Single Contact Point Verification of each customer and enables member selection process.
Suryoday - ‘Sunrise’ in Sanskrit, signifies a new dawn, a new beginning and this encompasses our strong commitment to financial inclusion. In the past, as Suryoday Micro Finance and now as Suryoday Small Finance Bank.Our journey from Micro Finance to a Small Finance Bank took just eight years. Today over 1.4 million 'smiling customers' stand testimony to our belief that ‘no matter what, dreams, when enabled will transform mankind and create a whole new world around’.