Job Title : Programmer (IT)
Location : Pune, India
Shift Timings : 1.30PM to 10.30PM IST
Contract Duration : 6months
Interview : 2 rounds (HM availability for the interview is anytime between 2:30PM to 6:30PM IST)
Considerable Notice Period: Immediate to 30days notice period is considerable.
HM : Sudheer / Rohit
1.Project Overview :
The NT Snowflake team supports a platform that allows Northern Trust application teams to build a modern data architecture to support their needs utilizing the Snowflake SaaS environment. Snowflake provides a cloud-based database solution that takes advantage of the cloud's ability to scale quickly, support highly elastic query volume dynamically, share data with clients and business partners securely and seamlessly. Northern Trust is currently using this platform with both Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure Public Cloud Platforms on 5 cloud regions and has plans to leverage data sharing to expand globally. This project will build on this foundation to support the projected growth in usage, to meet the functional requirements the app teams require, and to improve the experience for the app teams using the platform.
Contractor will be responsible to support the on-going development of automating Snowflake Account setup and configuration, Snowflake Database Object Change management, Azure/AWS resource provisioning and integrations. Also would be task with data engineering pipeline development.
3. Experience Level: [Entry, Mid, Senior + Years of experience]:
· Level 2 (4-7 yrs)
· Total Experience: 5-7 Years
· Relevant experience: 4-7Years
· Strong hands-on experience in databases (SQL preferred).
· Strong debugging skills to identify issues and provide solutions
· 4+ years of work experience in software development in Python
· Exposure to Snowflake Database warehouse Solution
· Exposure to agile development methodologies
· Engineer Understanding of data structures, data modelling, and software architecture.
· Experience using statistical computer languages to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
· Good understanding of python libraries like pandas, flask,
· Knowledge of DevOps, GIT, Confluence and Cloud technologies
· Capable of quickly learning and implementing new tools/technologies
· Experience working with and creating data architectures and dealing with large volumes of data
· Strong analytical skills and Strong experience in statistical techniques
· Experience with data analytics, PySpark, and Bigdata is added plus
· Effective communication and presentation skills
5. Must have skills :
· Python RDBMS Database Developer experience with Complete ETL Data Lifecycle 5-7 years
ETL is not must
· Language: Python and Terraform / GIThub / Ansible pipeline programming,
SQL 3+(3 years is considerable)
· Database - Relational DB (Oracle / SQL) 3+(3 years is considerable)
· Python libraries Pandas / Django / Flask /NumPy -Must
· Cloud: Azure 3+ Years (Not must)
· Server: Windows / Linux
· Candidate needs to have pure database development background.
· Must have strong communication skills.
6.Nice to Haves:
· Language: Terraform (IaaC), Java
· Database: Snowflake
· Python Libraries : Django, Flask, NumPy
· DB Change Management tool: Liquibase
· Cloud: AWS
· Version Control (SVN) : Github & Azure pipeline repository.
7. Tasks & responsibilities :
· Will be responsible to build Database Object Change Management Automation Pipeline.
· Will be responsible to build Data engineering and ingestion modules for Snowflake Database (Relational DB).
· Will be responsible for designing, developing, and unit-testing various automation modules for Snowflake Database product and applications.
· Will be working with product management, Application teams on product requirements, and utilize your programming skills for efficient development in the whole software development cycle to support, maintain, and improve the tools.
Oracle or SQL
RDBMS or Relational database management system or Relational DB or Relational Data or Relational databases
Python or Pandas or Django or Flask or NumPy
DevOps: Terraform or GIThub or Ansible or GIT or Confluence.