Our Ideal Candidate
- Partner with retail banking stakeholders (both group and country) and business partners to understand business needs / requirements on the liability and lending digital onboarding and transaction & servicing related requirements and then translate those into agile epics, features and user stories.
- For Credit and fraud related subject matter- define, product vision, prioritize and clarify requirements for product features and enhancements.
- Prioritization of objectives and user stories for the team.
- Write user stories for the product backlog.
- Aid in the product planning, grooming, and development.
- Ensure that the Product Backlog is constantly prioritized to secure delivery of maximum business value.
- Drive sprint planning sessions and actively work with development stakeholders to arrive at effort / story point estimates.
- Conduct walkthrough and demo to business stakeholders as necessary.
- Support UAT execution efforts by preparing / reviewing UAT test cases, validating defects and actioning/assigning it to the respective teams.
- Collaborate with the Technical Leader to run successful releases and sprints.
- Ensure product acceptance and readiness at key phases of the delivery cycle.
- Knowledge and experience of using Agile tools such as JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Raise managerial alerts and blocking points whenever necessary to secure the delivery of the products.
- Audit closures and mitigation of observations from product point of view.
About Standard Chartered
- Bachelor&rsquos degree.
- 8+ years of product management experience in financial services indutry.
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills to interact with many different personalities / stakeholders and reach consensus when necessary.
- Experience with agile frameworks (eg. Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Extreme Programming, LeSS, SAFe).
- Should have the knowledge and work experience on the Retail On-boarding end to end journey of CCPL products.
- Should have the knowledge and understanding of digital onboarding journey covering the end to end process coving authentication policy, CDD / KYC, Risk, Credit and Fraud handling.
- Should have the knowledge and understanding of transaction journey of retail liability and lending products that includes but not limited to On-us Identification, authentication and authorization process.
- Should have the knowledge and understanding of the servicing journey of CCPL products that covers end to end flow of card activation, card block, statement request.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to deep dive to drive solutions.
- Proven ability to take a step back and look at the macro view to connect the dots between requirements.
- Strong stakeholder management skills in engaging senior stakeholders.
- Proven ability to perform under high pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to present to a large audience with comfort.
- Experienced in transitioning from Waterfall to Agile, guiding inexperienced teams as product owner.
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal management oversight.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams across business and technology.
- Strong skills in conceptual and quantitative problem-solving, aligning a broad range of stakeholders from multiple functions, and executing against a tightly defined timeline. Experience in working with technology project teams, from the business perspective, a significant plus.
- Excellent professional skills, including verbal, presentation and written communication skills ability to simultaneously &ldquosee the big picture and manage the details of implementation ability to follow through on execution.
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills,global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website