Potaliya Enterprises Pvt. Ltd Is hiring for Procurement Engineer.
For B.Tech- Minimum 2 Years
For Diploma- Minimum 4 Years
*Only EPC, LSTK, Oil & Gas pipeline background*
Description- Procurement engineers oversee the purchase of technical equipment for industrial operations. They collaborate with designers to determine the equipment needed to complete manufacturing or construction projects according to specifications, research vendors for that equipment, then order it. These engineers negotiate purchase agreements with vendors and award contracts to vendors for equipment. They also monitor any adjustments to the equipment needed to maintain an optimum supply of equipment to complete projects on time and within budget.
A procurement engineer must possess high-level organisation and record-keeping skills to maintain a consistent flow of equipment to the company's factories or worksites and ensure vendors are fulfilling the terms of their contracts. Influencing and negotiation skills are also crucial for procurement engineers, as it's up to them to negotiate the purchasing agreements for engineering equipment and hire vendors for projects.
1. Receives the PR from user department: after receiving the Purchase requisition (PR) , Purchase Officer (PO) have to check whether all the terms are suitable for floating the tender.
2. Float the tender: After the PR is ready, PO have to float the tender so that vendor quotes or submits his bid against the tender.
3. Bid opening: On tender due date, PO have to open the un-priced bids and they have to be sent to user department for technical review. After the user department confirm that the bids are technically acceptable, they are commercially reviewed by PO. If the vendor took any deviation from the tender terms then PO will ask the vendor to accept the terms. If the un-priced bid is both technically and commercially acceptable, then Priced bids are opened.
4. Evaluation: After the opening of priced bids, PO can know the Company estimate and vendor quotes rate. PO compares both the rates.
5. Reduce the procurement cost: if the quoted rates are high, then PO is subjected to counter offer or rationalize or negotiate or reverse auctions with the vendors with proper approvals.
6. Order placement: when the justified price is obtained, PO will place the Purchase Order to the vendor. If the procurement is from foreign countries, PO will inform the same to logistics and Clearance section.
Interested & Eligible candidates may share their CV at [Confidential Information]
Or contact- 7000311230, 9828365026
Communication address- Potaliya Group Head Office,
05, near khirni phatak road, Lions lane west, Sirsi road, Jaipur 302012