With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for
Inviting applications for the role of Process Developer, People Function Shared Services
In this role, you will be responsible to ensure 100% turn out time for all Helpmate catalogs and work on related retiral benefits of employees, exit employees are being met by the assigned vendor, advise a team of 2-3 members, review and validate their activities and performance. This position is responsible for accuracy, efficiency and retrieval of processed data. Responsibilities
In this role, you will be responsible for below mentioned responsibilities:
Qualifications we seek in youMinimum qualifications
- Work closely with the partners for related support helpdesk to bridge the gaps and timely closure of the tickets
- Work closely with IT Team on streamlining the catalogs available for faster first-time resolution
- Support other team members and work collaboratively on day to day operations
- Ensure data remains up-to-date and accurate and is maintained in accordance with agreed deliverables
- Manage and prioritize work to meet defined timelines
- Prepare and submit presentations for the various governance calls with accurate data
- Actively participate and deliver for during audit activities with internal/ external partners, vendors, compliance-legal teams
- Frequent update of process SOPs, documentation as per schedule after advising and taking approvals from required partners
- Run day to day operations with a no surprise environment, alert vital teams if any deviation is foreseen
- Graduation from a Recognized University (Commerce graduate preferred)
- Relevant work exp. preferably in HR-operations and or in Customer Services
- Excellent interpersonal skills as the resource will be interacting with the partners
- Strong Communication Skills (verbal & written)
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Sound proven experience required in terms of process deliverables
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.