With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.Inviting applications for the role of Process Developer - HR Shared Services
This role involves reviewing and validating salary revision inputs and process the same on the tool. Ensure smooth flow of the salary revisions to payroll for dispatching the amount, with accuracy and efficiency. Responsibilities
Qualifications we seek in you!Minimum Qualifications
- The person in this role will collaborate & work in close coordinate with partners
- Deliver high quality and professional, consistent service delivery to all internal customers and partners and follow Standard Operating Procedures
- Collect and cleanse data to populate management reporting systems
- Ability to get into detailing of the process and have an eye for detail
- Graduation (in Commerce preferably)
- Analytical, interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Sound excel skills
- Knowledge of Genpact tools and HR softwares
- Validated experience required in terms of process results
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.