With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world&rsquos biggest brands&mdashand we have fun doing it. Now, we&rsquore calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking forWe are inviting applications for the role of PD, Data visualization Specialist
Qualifications we seek in you!Minimum qualifications
- You should be able to manage complete cycle from analysis to design, programming, testing and deployment
- You be part of the developer team from Analysis to design, programming, testing and deployment
- You should be able to develop workbooks on Tableau Desktop
- Develop Tableau Dashboards using Tableau 8.x, 9.x, 10.x versions
- Deploy and work on Tableau Online
- You should be able to work on data warehousing projects
- Build technical documentation
- Configure and implement Tableau Server
- Bachelor degree
- You should have project experience in Tableau development & design tools
- Proficient in T-SQL, working knowledge of databases like SQL, Oracle, etc.
- Experience in Tableau administration and Installation
- You should possess excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Knowledge of other Dashboard development tools like QlikView, MSBI, Spotfire, BO
- Proficient in Data Modeling concepts
- Proficient in writing complex calculations and expressions
- Expertise in analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Tableau certification is a plus
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.