With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking forWe are inviting applications for the role of PA, Transaction
In this role, you will be responsible for the function of the position, which is to transcribe inventories into Excel sheets while researching the Like, Kind, Quality of replacements and the understanding of product categories in a time sensitive manner. This position is responsible for accuracy, efficiency and retrieval of processed data. Responsibilities
Qualifications we seek in youMinimum qualifications
- Transcribe inventories into Excel.
- Research and determine Like Kind Quality replacements
- Input appropriate categories, depreciation and pricing sources
- Insurance/Banking exposure.
- Any Graduate except Technical
- Freshers are eligible
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Prior experience in Banking or Insurance
- Ability to communicate verbally and through emails with businesses
Genpact is committed to building a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.