With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world&rsquos biggest brands&mdashand we have fun doing it. Now, we&rsquore calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking forWe are inviting applications for the role of PA, Insurance
Qualifications we seek in youMinimum qualifications
- Accurately analyze research and process all appointments and terminations of other transactions within established timeframes.
- Interact with dedicated client resources through e-mails on process-related matters
- Ensure that assigned targets per SLA metrics are met
- Ensure that the quality of transactions is in compliance with predefined parameters laid down by SLA metrics
- Provide relevant process reports on a timely basis
- Ensure adherence to established attendance schedules i.e. per predefined rosters
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures
- Any Graduate
- Relevant experience
- Effective written, verbal, and listening communication skills
- Research and analytical skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to balance timeliness, accuracy, and productivity independently
- Teamwork - Achieve team objectives effectively through workload prioritization
- Business awareness
- Highly skilled in computer navigation
- Average keyboarding speed with high accuracy
- Proficiency in the English language
- Data gathering, logic, and numerical ability
- Proficiency using MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Adjust easily to changes required as a result of workload re-assignment and business processes
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.