With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world&rsquos biggest brands&mdashand we have fun doing it. Now, we&rsquore calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.We are inviting applications for the role of Process Associate, Non-Voice Customer Care
We&rsquore looking for someone with strong work ethic, and the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment.
Self-starting, intellectually curious and creative individual comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environmentResponsibilities
Qualifications we seek in youMinimum qualifications
- Provide resolution to maintain standards of quality
- Recognize trends and patterns and raise issues timely
- Provide insights to help improve the support to the users
- Maintain a thorough understanding of process and policies
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- Any Graduate (PG an added advantage)
- Freshers are eligible
- Fluent in English & Sindhi
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Problem solving skills with customer centric approach
- Must be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift work)
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.