- Acquiring, growing and deepening Priority Banking customer relationships through effective relationship management
- Focus on the analysis and satisfaction of Priority Customers financial as well as investment needs and objectives.
- To provide the face of the Bank to the highest net worth customers of the Bank.
- Build and deepen relationships with existing Priority Customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues.
- Provide professional customer service to achieve a high percentage of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Manage the portfolio to de-risk against attrition and achieve stability of book.
- Have complete knowledge of the customer base in terms of the profile, demographics & psychographics and assets in the Bank and in other places.
- Serve as the one-point contact to the High Net Worth customers of the Bank
- Generate new business to achieve defined targets in terms of no. of customers, volumes and revenue for the segment
- Achieve the Targets set in terms of product mix
- Induction of all new customers brought in by the Branches & Direct Sales team.
- Achieve &ldquobest in class productivity in order to maximize the efficacy of the sales process.
- Achieve the budgeted cross sell targets.
- Aggressive Sales call plans to acquire large prospective customers through referrals.
- Ensure coverage of customer base in accordance with the approved contact plans.
- Coordinate customer events for the cluster along with the product team
- Update & maintain all Sales MIS (Calls, Prospects, Attritions, Business done, etc.)
- Maintain and update customer information on WMS
- NPS & Customer management
- Ensure that NPS is at least in second quartile as compared to peers
- Use the online CMP system diligently and achieve > 75% of their require customer contact each month
RISK MANAGEMENT & COMPLIANCE
Our Ideal Candidate
- Ensure full awareness of all policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention and KYC.
- Ensure compliance with the above policies on an ongoing basis and reported any suspicious transaction immediately to the supervising officer.
- Ensure full awareness of all policies relating to operational risk, sales processes, misselling, etc. and comply with the same
- Read, understand and comply with all provisions of the Group Code of Conduct.
About Standard Chartered
- Graduate/ Post Graduate, consistent academic career
- Extensive sales experience (2 to 5 years)
- Sales focused and highly target oriented
- Able to pick up new concepts quickly
- Able and excited about going out to meet new customers
- Competitive awareness & benchmarking
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & relationship building skills
- Banking knowledge
- Management Information Skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Customer and Service Orientation
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
- In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills,global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
- Recruitment assessments - some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website