Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead a team of reliability Engineers for projects like Reliability centered maintenance (RCM), Asset Life Cycle, Asset Reliability Management, Asset Criticality analysis, Risk Management framework, Maintenance Turnaround Management, Maintenance Best Practices and Strategies.
- Having CMRP/CRE certification. Having experience as RCM facilitator, having RCM facilitator certification is beneficial.
- Experience of working with EAM/ERP solutions like SAP PM & GE Meridium is mandatory, having experience on utilization of Meridium RCM Module is must
- Should have completed more than 5 end to end RCM implementation in GE APM Meridium tool for Petrochemical industry / Refineries
- Manage and ensure timely project delivery with the highest quality and turnaround metrics through leading a team of experienced professionals
- Should have hands on experience in Petrochemical industry & act as subject matter expertise for RCM implementation/PM enhancement for rotary equipment
- Work with the Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer to educate engineers, and maintenance personnel in best practices for machinery reliability
- Manage and develop excellent Client relationships. Coordinate and liaison with various client stakeholders to ensure stakeholder alignment during the project lifecycle of RCM implementation
- Hands on experience of asset & inventory data management, developing inventory management solutions, inventory optimization, etc.
- Should be comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and diverse consulting environment
- Should be open to travel to customer sites in and outside India
- Support tendering activities by working on technical/functional part of proposals
- The list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks that may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post
- Assist with any other duties as and when required
- Undertake specific projects as instructed by management
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.Other
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment. Supervisory Responsibilities
- This position does not have direct supervisory responsibilities. However, it will have technical supervision requirements/expectations.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Bachelors / Master's degree in Mechanical or allied engineering
- 15+ years of experience preferably in Asset Performance Management & Reliability Management with strong understanding of technical as well as systems knowledge.
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in a Leading role of RCM Facilitator/ Implementation lead on GE APM tool. Consulting experience will be of advantage (though not mandatory).
- Strong RCM expertize
- GE-APM expertize (should have)
- Leadership skills
- Stakeholders management skills, excellent customer facing capabilities
- Established track record of delivering consulting engagements.
- Business acumen
- Communication skills
Closing StatementWorking Conditions
This position is considered OFFICE WORK which is characterized as follows.
- Almost exclusively indoors during the day and occasionally at night
- Occasional need to travel within and outside India on short-term assignments per company policy
- Occasional exposure to airborne dust in the workplace
- Work surface is stable (flat)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is considered LIGHT
- Lift up to 20 pounds
- Climbing, stooping, kneeling, squatting, and reaching
- Lift up to 10 pounds
- Repetitive movements of arms and hands
- Sit with back supported