With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of principal Consultant - GCP Cloud Data Engineer
In this role, you will be responsible to develop, test, debug, document and help operationalize various applications demonstrating industry standard methodologies and participate in design activities leading to innovative solutions in meeting customer needs.Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with a very hardworking team, building the foundation of support for GCP.
- knowledge on Python and SQL, preferably GCP Data engineer & Cloud architect certified.
- Support GCP customers by monitoring & resolving critical and complex technical issues with global support delivery team.
- Support customers utilizing GCP and all associated services Automate infrastructure and develop tools and processes to improve the customer experience and reduce support toil.
Own issues end-to-end working reciprocally with your team and peers Work with customers and other teams to fix customer environments to increase end user happiness.
- Deep dive into complex performance issues to improve efficiency and reduce customer incidents.
- Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect with experience automating and orchestrating workloads on GCP or other Public Clouds.
- Automation experience with at least one configuration management system such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt, or other such tools.
- Experience working at least one of the following languages: Python, Go Proficient with git and git workflows.
- Proficient in demonstrating CI and CD tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, Spinnaker) to automate testing and deployment.
- Experience working in an Agile, fast paced, DevOps environment Knowledge (preferably experience) in building distributed, highly available applications or systems architectures Linux skills.
- A working understanding of Load balancers and Load balancing methodology.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate technical issues to nontechnical and technical audiences.
- Working knowledge of Backup and Recovery methodology and implementations.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering related field or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in Python or Go.
- Experience working in a containerized environment (Docker/LXC) with Kubernetes exposure.
- One or more of the following certifications: Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect or Google Certified Professional Data Engineer.
- Meaningful technical certifications in Google Compute Platform, Red Hat, MySQL, and other related technologies.
IT experience on Google Cloud PlatformEducation:
Bachelor%27s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Math, Business or other related scientific or technical discipline. An additional years of tried middleware or equivalent experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Prior experience interacting extensively with users.Preferred qualifications
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Experience in implementing GCP solutions, programming & migrations
- Ability to handle pre-sales process management and execution
- Proficiency in Python or Go.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.