- Work with team members to collect and synthesise information related to projects/client requirements.
- Under close supervision, perform basic qualitative and quantitative analysis to help identify project issues and develop solutions.
- Analyse and interpret data, demonstrating a logical thought process and problem-solving orientation
- Demonstrate flexibility, responsibility and ownership of results
- Support team members in producing reports and presentations, as per requirement
The Intern will be based in the site location for the one month
- Agile and safe working environment
- Competitive annual leave and sick leaves
- Group incentive scheme
- Group term life insurance, Workmens compensation and Group medical insurance coverage
- Short and Long-term Global employment opportunities
- Global collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Digital Innovation and Transformation
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
At Mott MacDonald, we believe it makes business sense for you and your manager to choose how you can work most effectively to meet your client, team and personal commitments. We embrace agility, flexibility and trust.
More about Mott MacDonald
Were a global engineering, management and development consultancy.
Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients businesses, our communities and employee opportunities.
A fundamental part of this is respecting each persons differences and striving to meet their needs.
Our values: progress, respect, integrity, drive, excellence